Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finally...a haircut!

I have been in desperate need of a haircut for months now. My hair was sooo long and I just couldn't handle it anymore. So, here it is mom and heather! I know it does not look that short, but do not be fooled. She cut over 6 inches off.

This was right after my hair chop, we went bowling with Tyler and Jenica. It was a blast, I forgot how much I LOVE bowling! (that is until I woke up the next morning and my left butt cheek was killing me, no joke I think I pulled the muscle bowling!) Tyler and Jenica put up an intense fight on both games but thanks to Bobby we came out the winning couple!





Bobby would not make a real face....

Except for when I am not....

4 comments:

chickson said...

Whoa! It is SHORT! Your hair is so healthy (after years of abuse) and looks great in any style! It was SO... long but you now know it grows and variety IS the spice of life! I love it and can't wait for personal squeezes in 5 days! xo

ATT Hickson said...

I love your hair AND the blog facelift. Cute background! I'm glad you updated it!

heathyjane said...

i love it.

JaMie said...

Love the hair! It looks so super cute! Happy Birthday! I am so sorry I missed it!!! Hope it was a great day... miss you!