Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Alive and Well

I'm embarassed, it's been a year. I will probably never catch up on that year, but here is a vocal vow to be better. I expect everyone else to blog at least once a day (for my stalking pleasures) but yet I have let a year go by. So here is a very brief recap and the only pics I could steal from other peoples blogs or the infamous facebook! (I swear Bobby is alive too, I just couldn't find any pictures of him to steal!)

-Moved to Texas! (YEEHAW, I knew I loved this place!)
-Both got jobs
-Got an amazing new sister!
-Got a darling new nephew
-Weekend trips down South
-Trip to DC!
-Merry Christmas Texas style!
-Celebrated 2 years of marriage!
-Moved into a darling house
-Bobby started a new company
-Bought a truck
-I quit my job
-I started a new, awesome job!
-Another trip to DC!
-Became the proud parents of two cute dogs
-Spending every second with the cutest neices and nephews ever!


We couldn't be more happy in Texas, I LOVE being by family.

Me and my second main squeeze: Gavin



>

Family Pic, pre-Caleb



"Suprise Camping Trip!"




Nationals game in DC.


3 comments:

ATT Hickson said...

WAHOOOOOOO! I have been waiting for this! Keep it up Ash!

Tyler and Jenica said...

Finally!! Ha ha I need more where this came from! :)

Dafni said...

Don't ask me how I found this blog. I am the ultimate stalker.

hehehehe :)

And I am choosing to comment on this specific post because you lied! I demand you start blogging again.

Thank you.