Monday, June 21, 2010

The Amazing Toe Touch

Mom and the girls (minus heather, please come visit!)

Brooke had Cheerleading camp at the Great Wolf, so we went up to watch their little show. I always knew Brooke was an amazing cheerleader and then she did the most incredible toe touch I have ever seen! I was blown away, I still am. It was unreal, and beautiful, and amazing, and awesome. I can't wait to go to her games this fall! Love you Brooke!
(P.S. I am on a mission to get a pic of her toe touch in full force action. Stay posted!)


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am so excited about all these posts! It is so fun to see what you are up too. I am anxious to see the toe touch picture! :)

ATT Hickson said...

LOVE this picture! The toe-touch picture could be an FHE activity!

Unknown said...

Hey!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!
Its Janelle (Meador). I just found your blog!!! AHHHHH!!! I am so excited I found you!!!
Congrats on your baby!!!! awwww I am so happy for you. Send me your email and i will invite you to my blog too!!!
Cant wait to see you!!
janelle.leah@gmail.com