Sunday, May 17, 2009

BYU Alum








I can't believe it finally happened...I am a college graduate! Many, many times I thought this day was never going to come and now that it has, I can hardly believe it. As excited as I am to be done with late nights of studying and writing papers, a part of me is a little sad that this time is over. I loved college and all that it taught me, physically, mentally and spiritually. I learned a little bit about a lot of different things (one plus to declaring just about every major offered) and learned a lot about myself. There are many things I am going to miss about my college days but I have already promised myself I will continue learning. One chapter closed and another opened...

Graduation was a bit crazy, although a total blast! I am so grateful my whole family was able to come out for a last minute play and celebration (we missed you terribly Chris!). I know it was a crazy time for everyone to leave home and work but it meant the world to me to have my whole family there to celebrate. I can't believe I am the last college graduate of my family, we are growing up!!

0 comments: