Monday, June 22, 2009

DC bound.

A couple weekends ago I took my debut road trip to DC for the weekend. The drive was great, minus the extra 2 hours it took because of stupid traffic. Once again, it was so much fun to spend time with Heather. It was only my second trip to DC in the 3 years she has lived there and I loved everything about it. Her town is charming, her house is adorable and I love her room. As always, the weekend was full of diet coke/dr. pepper and midnight milky ways! We slept in, lounged, walked King street, ate delicious food and saw Up in 3D. I'm sad to report the only picture I have of the weekend is us wearing our dorky 3D glasses. (We were documenting my extra-dorkiness. I wore the 3D glasses over my real glasses. Nerdy I know.) Thanks for letting me come play, I am loving living so close.

1 comments:

Todd and Chelsea said...

Heather looks so much like your mom, I thought it was Connie. Love all your pics! I think we need a rematch in pictionary!