Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet Home Texas.

I love home.

I love our family because we play so hard and never stop. The fun started the second I walked off the plane and literally did not stop until I boarded my plane 5 days later. I was exhausted moving from one adventure to the next but that is what I love about our family, the fun never ends! It all started with a trip to the zoo with the cutest kids on the planet. I love the zoo. I was more amazed about the animals than any kid in the whole place.





I woke up the next morning to the sound of a back hoe moving up and down our drive way. Once again another Hickson Adventure: refilling the sand volleyball court. All the kids came for back hoe rides and motorcycle rides. It was quite a deal, dad on the 4 wheeler pulling a homemade rake contraption, the back hoe killing the grass, snakes through moms toes, and seeing Cash's big eyes light up every time he said "BACK HOE". All this fun ended with frog hunting in the catch pool.






The rest of the trip was filled with jet skis, boats, play dates with the kids, lunch with girlfriends and a lot of fun. (I am having blogger issues with the rest of the pics). Thanks for the fun, can't wait to be back in Texas!

0 comments: