Saturday, June 6, 2009

Valley Forge.

A couple weeks ago Heather came to visit for the weekend. I had so much fun hanging out with her, I'm grateful we can live so close for the summer. The weekend was full of diet coke/dr pepper, midnight milky ways, laughing, chatting and exploring. We went to Valley Forge National Park which is absolutely beautiful. I was literally obsessed the whole next week and always thought of excuses to go...picnics, games, reading...







Thanks for the fun Heather, please come back to play! Love you!

4 comments:

JaMie said...

I loVE all your scenic pictures. Your quite the photographer!

Danny & Branae Porter said...

Love all the pictures!..especially the last one! I have yet to go to valley forge..it looks so beautiful!

megan said...

I love the picture with you and bobby!!

The Rawlings said...

Ash I love all of these pictures! Your blog looks so cute!!! I love it!